Welcome to our website vision.grosvenorlondon.com ("Website"). Grosvenor Group Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and accordingly, will treat any personal information you submit in accordance with the following.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended or replaced from time to time) ("DPA"), the data controller is Grosvenor Group Limited (No. 3219943) of 70 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JP, United Kingdom.
Grosvenor may collect and process the following data about you:
- ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION: Like many websites, this Website actively collects information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. Some of the information that you submit if you email us may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, e-mail address or, phone number, for example).
You will be informed what information is required, and what information is optional prior to submitting any personal information.
- PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION: As you navigate through a website, certain technical information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
This Website may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet, and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information because, in most cases, an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet) rather than static (unique to a particular user's computer). Grosvenor uses your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, to report aggregate information, to determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to this Website, and to administer and improve this Website.
"Session" cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This Website uses session cookies.
"Persistent" cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on your preferences. This Website does not use persistent cookies.
"Internet tags" (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. This Website does not use Internet tags.
"Navigational data" ("log files", "server logs", and "clickstream" data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the website, for market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. The information collected for these purposes is the IP address that requested the web page. This Website uses navigational data.
The terms on which cookies are used on this Website are set out in the Terms and Conditions section of this site. Please click here for details.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES: We may receive information about you from other sources including where you use any of the other websites Grosvenor operates or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, [business partners, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers]).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated, Grosvenor may use information that you provide to us and that we collect from you:
- to provide you with information that you request from us;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If you provide personally identifiable information to us via this Website, Grosvenor may combine such information with other actively collected information unless Grosvenor specifies otherwise at the point of collection. Grosvenor will take reasonable measures to prevent personally identifiable information from being combined with passively collected information, unless you consent otherwise.
For the purposes set out above, Grosvenor may transfer your information to other members of the Grosvenor group around the world both inside and outside the European Economic Area. Grosvenor always demand that those parties to whom Grosvenor transfers data adhere to the same security procedures that Grosvenor follows itself, even if that party is located in a country outside the European Economic Area which by law does not provide the same level of protection as countries within the European Economic Area. While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure such third parties comply with equivalent laws, we are not liable for any failure of such third party to do so. By submitting your personal information, you agree to the transfer to or storage or process by such members of the Grosvenor Group.
You also agree that we have the right to share your personal information submitted by you with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In addition, Grosvenor may make full use of all information acquired through this Website that is not in personally identifiable form.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right: (i) to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes; (ii) to access the information we hold about you; and (iii) to ask us to correct any information that is inaccurate or incomplete. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address specified below. Grosvenor will take all reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Website.
Grosvenor has implemented appropriate security measures [in line with industry standards] to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to this Website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee (and you should not expect) that your personal information will remain private once transmitted to this Website and, accordingly, any transmission is at your own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, usernames, ID numbers, or other special access features on this Website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Notwithstanding, you acknowledge and agree that Grosvenor shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent Grosvenor is required to accept such responsibility under the DPA.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES